If you feel your child needs extra support at school, please talk to their teacher. Referrals can be made through the school SENCO (Special Educational Needs Coordinator) in a primary school, or HOF (Head of Faculty) or HOD (Head of Department) Learning Services or Learning Support in secondary schools.

Only schools can refer to our service.